Time to visit
During April to September
Arrival Bali, Ubud ( central Bali), Munduk ( Central Bali) , Kuta ( South Bali), Departure Bali
Youth Camp 8 days
While Bali is commonly known for being a party destination, there is so much more to the land- stunning landscapes of mountains, coastlines, rice terraces and the local unique culture is fascinating. All in all, it is a beautiful destination worth exploring.
This trip includes a cultural and learning experience in a traditional Banjar, you will interact with the local children, experience a thrilling rafting adventure on Telaga Waja River, trek to the second highest peak in Bali Mt. Batur for a stunning sunrise, get your hands dirty while farming in a local village, and explore the Jatiluwih on cycle.
Apart from all of this, we will also enjoy a serious of team building activities based on our experiences. The aim is to inspire the group to develop character, increase self esteem and confidence and broaden participant’s horizons.
- The Republic of Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world comprising 13,466 large and small tropical islands fringed with white sandy beaches, many still uninhabited and a number even still unnamed.
- Indonesia has a total population of more than 215 million people from more than 200 ethnic groups. The national language is Bahasa Indonesia.
- Bali is an island and the smallest province of Indonesia, and includes a few smaller neighbouring islands, notably Nusa Penida. It is located at the westernmost end of the Lesser Sunda Islands, between Java to the west and Lombok to the east, and has its capital of Denpasar at the southern part of the island.
Day 01: Arrival Bali (D)
A local Rahhalah representative will meet you at the airport and escort you to your hotel in Ubud area.
We will enjoy a Welcome dinner at a restaurant while enjoying a traditional Balinese performance.
Day 02: Cultural learning Experience and Community Services (B, L, D)
Today you will be picked up from the hotel in the morning and transferred to a Banjar in the Ubud area, a banjar is the Balinese place for social activities and ceremonies. Banjar is a smaller community of a village (a village usually consist of several Banjar). We will enjoy some local activities like practicing Gamelan (Indonesian traditional instrument), dancing lessons to Canang making (offering). This visit is a great way to experience the daily life and cuisine of the Balinese people.
In the afternoon, we will visit a local school to get to know their wonderful students. Play time, English lessons and even donations for books, stationery, drawing books, etc are welcome.
After all the activities of the day return to the hotel for rest and overnight.
Highlights of Team Building Activity (Session 1 )
- Opening ( the teacher/team leader can present a short speech)
- Program Introduction /Briefing ( ground rules and safety briefing)
- Ice Breaking -Group Building Process/Team Building Games simulation
- Star War / Battle Ship- This is an ice breaking and conditioning Game / simulation, a group of people that shoot (choosing suddenly other group or other people) to continue singing a song, this is done simultaneously until 2 groups or people remain. Value: catching attention and concentration, promoting fun and turn on the Team Building Atmosphere / Situation.
- Egg Drop / construction game– Group Challenge (or personal challenge) simulation, construction from limited material provided and Limited Time to protect the egg when dropping from certain height. Group should make a presentation about their master plan before demonstrating. We get participants involved in these simulations in the early stage to measure the team work, communication skills, coordination between participants and observe participant personality value: Leadership, creativity, initiative, etc
- Sharing and De Brief Cultivate Moral awareness and sensitivity toward nature and environment for generations to come. ( Learning Value based on Experience )
Day 03: Rafting Day in Telaga Waja River (B, L, D)
Before we begin this rafting adventure, an experienced local rafting guide will brief you on the river condition, safety measures and the correct and safe way to raft down the river. After some paddling practice, we will begin our 2 hour journey shooting down an exhilarating 14 kilometers of fast-moving water and continuous rapids, twisting and turning as it rushes through narrow gorges and steep canyons while local kids play in the shallow waters near the riverbanks. Expert river guides and modern safety equipment ensures that the day is fun and safe for all. Throughout the trip the guides not only skillfully maneuver the rafts, but also take time to pass on their knowledge on local Balinese lifestyle and the local flora and fauna of the Telaga Waja River valley.
After this exhilarating experience, it’s time to shower and freshen up in the amenities area and change into dry clothes before moving onto the Balinese Bamboo Restaurant to feast on mouthwatering local delicacies while enjoying the surrounding panoramic. At 2pm. lunch is over and it’s time to return to your hotel for some free time.
Highlights of Team Building activities (session 2)
- Fun Energizer & Stretching – Safety Instruction for rafting – Grouping For Rafting Activity Sharing and Debrief / How to work as a team & growing Adventurous Spirit.
- Learning Value From Rafting activity: Team Motivation, Team Vision, Self confidence
Day 04: Mt. Batur Trekking - 1.717 meters above sea level (B, L, D)
Mt. Batur is the second highest point in Bali. We begin the easy two hour just in time to witness a glorious sunrise and experience the stunning morning views of the surrounding crater and lake.
- 02.00 : pick up at your hotel for a visit to Pura Jati Temple.
- 03.45 am : Arrival at starting point, introduction and safety procedure briefing by our experience professional hiking guide (association of Mount Batur trekking guides).
- 04.00 am : Begin our climb / trek to Mount Batur Bali.
- 04.20 am : Continue our climb / trek to the summit crater.
- 06.15 am Arrival at the summit crater, where we witness the spectacular view and sunrise. While there we enjoy refreshments of hot tea and eggs boiled in volcanic steam.
- 07.00 am : Continue our trek around the entire crater.
- 08.00 am : Begin our descent to Jati Temple, the finishing point of our trek.
- 09.00 am : Arrival at Jati Temple and board car
- 12.00 pm : Return arrival at your hotel, lunch in hotel restaurant.
Highlights of Team Building Activity session 3
- Energizer – Brief Group activity (Trekking and moving as a team) – De Brief (Utilizing the Outdoors as a subject for dialogue and stimulate curiosity of children on nature as a sources of life, and Growing Adventurous spirit)
- Learning Value: increasing self confidence and enhancing team work, planning and leadership, trust and cooperating
- Check out from the hotel and you will be driven to Puri Lumbung, Munduk
- Check in at the hotel. Rest overnight.
Day 05: Munduk- Farming day and an agricultural learning ( B, L, D)
Most of the Balinese people make a living from farming, it only makes sense that we experience this ourselves to learn the authentic culture of this land. We will participate in unique farming activities which will give us the opportunity to fully understand the farming system in Bali- planting the rice ,the processing of the Padi into rice, and the soil fertilizing process.
Highlight of Team Building Activity Session 4:
- Energizer – Team Building activities:
- Catch the Eel / Fish game- simulation of Team Work
- Make traditional kite will be done next to the Padi Field. We will provide the material and teach the participants how to make kite.
- Learning Value: Work As a team & nature as a sources of life, learning based on experience
Day 06: Treasure Hunt (Cycling Jatiluwih) – Monkey Forest – Kuta (B, L, D)
Today, you will cycle through the most beautiful terraced rice paddies in the world before enjoying a sumptuous lunch overlooking the stunning scenery. Our location for this journey, Jatiluwih, is also a World Heritage Site.
We will also have a treasure hunt during our cycling trip. All participants should complete all the check points during the trip (Sign Name, Flag, Sticker Statue, etc., while identifying and finding answers for a series of questions.
After our day in Jatiluwih, we will stop at Sangeh, a sacred monkey forest, and Tanah Lot temple. Tanah Lot is probably the most famous temple in Bali and mean “Land in the Middle of the sea”. The temple sits just off the coast on a rock, it’s quite a sight during sunset.
Lunch and dinner at local restaurant.
Highlights of Team Building Activity Session 5:
- Energizer- Team Building activity: Treasure Hunt
- Learning Value: increase self confidence and enhance team work, planning and leadership, communication and cooperating.
Day 07: Cultural day (B, L, D)
After some free time in the morning, we will be picked up at 12 noon and drive to GWK Unggasan. After a Buffet lunch at Beranda Restaurant, GWK.
Afterwards, we will visit Pura Luhur, a Balinese Sea Temple at Uluwatu that was built in the 11th century, it is probably one of the most spectacular temples sitting atop the cliffs overlooking the surf at Uluwatu. Then we enjoy a performance of the Traditional Kecak Dance where 25-50 dancers depict a battle from the Ramayana where monkeys help Prince Rama fight the evil King Ravana. The dance will be performed on an open stage on a cliff in Uluwatu Temple complex, and in the background, a beautiful sunset colors the sky orange as it slowly disappears away, replaced by the moon at night.
We end this day with a special dinner right on the beach sand of Jimbaran Beach.
Highlight of Team Building activity session 6:
- Energizer, Team Building activity “Broken News’’-a puzzle challenge project – collecting and build up pieces or puzzles into complete and correct one.
Conclusion & debrief of team building programme.
Day 08: Bali departure (B)
Free activity in the morning, souvenir shopping and transfer to the airport for departure flight.
per person in a group of minimum 10 pax. Double Occupancy
To be Announced
- This cost is based on Double Occupancy. Single Supplement cost applies.
- This cost is valid till 30th Aug 2016.
- Full payment should be made 30 days prior the departure.
- All services stipulated above are subject to availability at the time of booking / reservation. All prices are subject to change.
- All accommodation subject to change to similar one depending on availability.
- The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions.
- Private airport transfer
- English speaking guide
- 02 Teambuilding Facilitators
- Opening ceremony & closing ceremony with final debrief & conclusions
- Teambuilding Simulation and Experiential Learning Module
- Teambuilding equipment & properties
- Full educating, briefing, debriefing and escorting by the Teambuilding Facilitators
- Games, Challenges, Discussion and full personality development value
- Team works, leadership, communication & friend awareness, integrity, honest & trust value.
- Projects and final projects mission
- Consultation and Discussion with the Teachers
- Full interactive and self motivation development
- Trekking Guide
- 3 nights stay in Sapu Lidi Hotel, Ubud or similar
- 2 nights stay in Puri Lumbung, Munduk or similar
- 2 nights stay in Bali Rani Hotel, Kuta or similar
- Standard trekking equipment
- Rafting with standardized facility
- All activity as stated on the program
- Full board meals
- 21 % hotel tax and service
THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Visa and visa fees
- Medical and travel insurance
- High season hotel surcharge
- Single supplement
- Meals not described
- Expenses of Personal nature: phone, fax, bar, alcohol, etc
- Optional/ Additional activities
- Tips and Gratuities
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions. In any case the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers.