15/16 days to 18 days
Time to travel
all around the year
The Carstensz Pyramid or Puncak Jaya peak itself is a mineral deposit that performs hard & solid rock with a sharp surface (Lime Rocks). It is the only one of the Seven Summits that needs more rock climbing skills to climb, up to 5.8 difficulty level.
Carstensz Pyramid or Puncak Jaya is the highest mountain in Indonesia, the highest on the island of New Guinea, and the 5th highest mountain in political Southeast Asia. It is also the highest point between the Himalayas and the Andes, and the highest island peak in the world.
Day 01: ARRIVAL BALI – HOTEL – EXPEDITION BRIEFING – FREE PROGRAM
Day 02: FLIGHT TO TIMIKA (01:20 / 01:50) – ARRIVE TIMIKA (07:00) – FLIGHT TO SUGAPA – Motorcycle Ride (Ojek) TO SUANGGAMA VILLAGE
Day 03: START TREKKING FROM SUANGAMA VILLAGE FOR FIVE DAYS
Day 4- 6: ON THE TREK TO THE BASE CAMP
DAY 07: ARRIVAL BASE CAMP - REST (you will arrive at BC between 15:00 - 16:00)
DAY 08: RESTING DAY & PREPARE FOR SUMMIT BID (CAN SUMMIT TODAY IF YOU ARE READY)
DAY 09: SUMMIT DAY - BASE CAMP (Start Summit Bid Mostly between 01:30 - 03:00 from Base Camp)
DAY 10-12: TREKKING BACK TO SUGAPA FOR 04 (FOURS) DAYS
DAY 13: TREKKING – ARRIVED AT SUANGGAMA VILLAGE - Motorcycle Ride (Ojek) TO SUGAPA – ARRIVED SUGAPA LATE AFTERNOON
DAY 14: REST & WAIT FOR FLIGHT (Could be flight earlier/today and safe 1 DAY)
DAY 15: FLIGHT TO TIMIKA - ARRIVE TIMIKA – CONNECT TO BALI (Overnight in Timika if you do not get a flight)
DAY 16: FLIGHT TO BALI – HOTEL – FREE PROGRAM IN BALI ( 2 nights included)
Transfer to the aiport next day or on your departure day
DAY 17: Reserve day
DAY 18: Reserve Day
per person in a group of 4 pax
Airfare Bali – Timika – Bali: USD 500 / Person
- BASED ON GARUDA INDONESIA / MERPATI NUSANTARA AIRLINES ECONOMY CLASS
- PRICE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE BASED ON CLASS AVAILABILITY AND AIRLINES
6th October 2017
- Please ensure you have flexible Intl flights tickets for your return
- All land transfers
- Access to and return from Base Camp (100% Guarantee), with any land / trekking access.
- Flight Timika – Sugapa & Flight Sugapa – Timika (By Fix Wing Charter Flight)
- Limited Luggage 17 Kg, including Camera, Climbing Equipment, Mountain Gears, Sleeping Bag & Mattress.
- Hotel in Papua Tourist Class, Twin Share in standard room
- Hotel in Bali (or Jakarta) as per the itinerary
- Full board meals in the trekking & climbing.
- Expedition Leader, Climbing Guide and Cook (FULL GUIDING EXPEDITION)
- Team climbing equipment Team camping equipment (EACH CLIMBER HAVE PRIVATE TENT FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT & LUXURIOUS PRIVACY)
- Dining Equipment and Dining Tent
- Permit & Donation
- Satellite Phone for Emergency condition (We bring at least 02 Thuraya – XT)
- 01 Personal porter for each Climber (carried 17 kg maximum)
- Team Porters for food, fuel, tents and other team equipment
- Any kind of insurances (Medical & Evacuation, Helicopter Pick Up, etc)
- Cost that occurred if you should return earlier from The Expedition & Premature leaving due any Reason.
- VISA (USD 35 for 30 DAYS VISIT), Airport Tax, etc (regarding international flight, immigration & custom)
- Any Over Weight Charge for flight
- Any cost due to the flight delay / cancellation
- Meals in Bali or Jakarta
- Hotel cost you come and return before and over the expedition schedule
- Porter in the Expedition (Additional Porter beside 01 porter / person that we provide)
- Tip, Telephone, Bar, Laundry and any personal expense.
- Personal climbing equipment & gear
Important: The itinerary and schedule are subject to change due to weather, road condition and operating conditions. In any case the guide has the RIGHT to change the program for the safety and convenience of the travelers